The main purpose of the views given and published on our platform, is to inform other customers about the service level and the quality service delivered by the associated parkings via the web site or the App. Onepark reserves the right to partially or totally use the reviews left on our website for marketing or promotional's ends over social networks, newsletters, special offers, applications or any other channel used.
1. Publication of reviews
The user must :
- Have an account on Onepark website,
- Have booked and used a reservation on the car park,
- Have been invited - or not - to review the car park.
The user authorizes Onepark to publish, in addition to the review :
- The date of publication of the review,
- The user's first name followed by the user's last name initial,
Each review must go along with a 1 to 5-star notation.
Published reviews that are not originally written in the user's language go with a Google translation link (Google Translate) and the "translated by Google" mention. Onepark could not be considered as responsible regarding the quality of the translation from Google Translate.
2. Moderation of reviews
- Every reviews are moderated by Onepark,
- Moderation is made within 4 working days maximum.
Moderation insures conformity of reviews to our terms and conditions and our customer reviews and recommendations guidelines before :
- Publishing the review,
- Rejecting / deleting the review.
3. Reasons to modify the review
A review can be modified if :
- The author requests it,
- The author made a mistake on the car park's name.
4. Reason to reject / delete the review
The review's content can be rejected or deleted for the following reasons:
- Conditions of publications are not respected,
- The content is not related to the car park,
- The content includes injuries, inappropriate or incomprehensible,
- The content is considered as defamatory,
- The content contains hyperlinks, URLs or personal informations,
- It is a duplication,
- The author has requested.
5. Reviews answers policy
Onepark reserves the right to answer on each review, and so does car parks in order to:
- Give their on version of the story,
- Thank clients,
- Report changes or improvements since the publication of the review,
Answers must respect terms and conditions of use of the platform and the reviews and customers recommendations guidelines, and will be moderated upon the same conditions of the users' reviews.