The Ecusson district represents the historic center of Montpellier. It concentrates the greatest number of restaurants, bars and shops.
The Comédie district is in the very center of the city and is known for being home to one of the most beautiful squares in France.
The Antigone district , not far from the center, is known as the work of architect Ricardo Bofill who imagined it as an ancient Greek city.
The Boutonnet district in downtown Montpellier looks like a small village.
The Beaux-Arts district adjoins the historic center of Montpellier.
The Arceaux district , one of the oldest in Montpellier and certainly the quietest.
The Saint-Roch district , very lively. Known for its many wine merchants and artists.
The very residential Hospitals-Faculties district with its 27,000 inhabitants, it is also one of the most exclusive.
Go to Onepark to find the car park in the Montpellier district that interests you with a package or subscription.
- The historic medieval center of Montpellier . Stroll through the streets of "La Surdouée" and take advantage of the pleasant asbestos life. For a stress-free visit, park next to the city center with the MERCURE MONTPELLIER CENTER COMÉDIE hotel car park (covered) or the RUE JULES FERRY building car park (covered).
- Place de la Comédie and its superb municipal theater. Park in the TAM COMÉDIE Public Car Park (Covered) and enjoy one of the most beautiful places in France.
- The Polygone , a must-see shopping center located between the Place de la Comédie and the Greek-influenced Antigone district. The MERCURE MONTPELLIER CENTER COMÉDIE Hotel Car Park (Covered) is a 3-minute walk away, among other things.
- The Fabre Museum is located in the heart of the city in an 18th and 19th century mansion. It houses a collection of paintings from the Renaissance to the present day. The EFFIA FOCH Public Car Park - PREFECTURE - FLOWER MARKET (Covered) is a 4-minute walk away.
- Saint-Pierre cathedral
- The Rockstore , famous concert hall and nightclub near the station. The RUE JULES FERRY Building Car Park (Covered) is a 2-minute walk away.